Highlighting the April 3336 Progressive Pileup.
I got a bit late into the Multiverse. When I found no other reporters there, the journalistic opportunity to give the readers back hoe an Insight in what went on here was to great to resist.
By whining and begging I managed to get footage from those who had been here from the start, to give a late account of the fighting who took place.
The first ever event was a Progressive Pileup. Unfortunately the entrance requirement for the top division was to high to let anyone in there so all Commanders had to compete in the second (and lowest) division. The result of the first event was
Div 1 (0 Commanders): (Nill)
Div 2 (75 Commanders): Sebastien Roussel Konan, Aeon (41s)
Total Commanders; 75 , Total medals claimed: 20 (Of 40 possible)
Sebastien Roussel-Konan brought honor to his clan by being the first Gold winner in the Multiverse. Fighting for the other prizes was also pretty intense, just look at how few medals were held for more than 30 min in this event
……..Silver...…...Bronze
Div 1: ...N/A...……...N/A
Div 2: 0 of 7...…..2 of 12
